Free admission for Customers, Culinary Students, Media and Hospitality Professionals (This event is not open to the General Public.)
Meet Fortune’s suppliers and enjoy a day of complimentary beverages (to be provided by Fortune Fish & Gourmet) and sampling of products from over 300 fishermen, growers and artisan producers of the finest seafood and specialty food purveyors.
August 2nd Anytime from 10am to 5pm
McCormick Place Lakeside Center, Hall D2 - Entrance 2301 S. Jean Baptiste Point DuSable Lake Shore Drive, Chicago, IL.
Guests will be able to register online until the day of the show. Pre-registration is highly encouraged. It will make entry much smoother and faster. We do allow registration at the door on the day of the event.
If you are planning to stay downtown Chicago for the show, Fortune has reserved a discounted block of rooms the Hilton Garden Inn McCormick Place (123 East Cermak, Suite 300 Chicago, IL 60616). Please click here
before Saturday, July 2, 2022
, to reserve your hotel room.
Other recommended hotels are:
- Free Validated Self-parking is available for Lot C, 2301 South Fort Dearborn Dr, Chicago, IL 60616. You will receive a parking validation QR code at the registration counter. More detailed directions for getting to McCormick Place Lakeside here.
- Rideshare Drop-off at Gate 38 (indicated by a red 7 on this map). Fortune has arranged for a discount if you plan to use Lyft as transportation to our show. Use code FFGCHI2022 or this link to access the discount.
- There is a plethora of information on Public Transportation to McCormick Place here.
Directions to McCormick Place Lakeside Center Hall D2 once you arrive:
The primary entrance to the Lakeside Center is at 2301 S. Jean Baptiste Point DuSable Lake Shore Drive, Chicago, IL.
- If you are coming from the parking lot C, you will enter at level 2 and follow the directional signs up the escalator to registration.
- If you are coming from Ride Share Gate 38, you will enter at level 2 and follow the directional signs up the escalator to registration.
- If you are coming from the Grand Concourse you will follow the directional signs through the Lakeside Center Ballroom east to entrance to registration.
Schedule of Events:
Will be listed on Fortune Website under “Events” Tab
Contestants can register for Contests when they RSVP for the show through link on Fortune’s website www.fortunefishco.net
If customers would like to watch/view/spectate the contests, there is no need to register for the contest. They are allowed to just show up at the time designated.